butterflies

butterfly fly so high
butterfly fly so high you reach the sky
butterflies are graceful creatures flying or sitting on flowers
butterflies add color to my world
the design on their wings are really pretty
pease don’t harm these graceful creatures they are my friends
if butterflies were never around the world would not look the same because they add color to the world
sometimes I wish I could become a butterfly
I wish I could hold a butterfly on my finger or hand that would be really cool and it would make my day
sometimes when I’m in school I wish I could just fly away with the butterflies
butterflies are the most graceful creatures I know

TaurusGal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 23, 2012 at 8:53 am
=] I always love butterflies. I did an art project about butterflies few years ago.  Yes, so true that they add colour to the world. And poem is lovely. :]

Mar. 23, 2012 at 8:53 am

White_Trash843 said...
cute little poem!! Good Job!

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I wrote a poem called butterflies too :) I liked this poem, it's so cute and bright and happy!!

rainbowbutterflyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
kool :) glad u like it

rainbowbutterflyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
thanks :) :)

Cams05 said...

beautiful..I love butterflies too :) and the poem is just great

Camii said...
it's a cute poem(:

thanks 

crazycoolcritter said...

i gotta agree with anna......cute poem! puts a smile on a face...my face!! :D(even bigger than that). plz check out my work plz. thank you! :)

thanks 

hey thanks for the feedback :)

Anna-Akua said...

its simple and cute, cuts to the point.

comment and rate my poems pls!

TeenInk.com/poetry/all/article/296923/HereOn-Earth/