Love has no meaning | Teen Ink

Love has no meaning

February 11, 2011
By Crazy4Art SILVER, Los Angeles, California
Crazy4Art SILVER, Los Angeles, California
6 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Love is but a word that has no meaning .Is it a feeling you sometimes suppress.
Like a wild animal trying to break free from its caged.
Love is but a single flower that blooms in may.Love is but a word that has no meaning that will make your head spin.If your not careful it will trap you into a rainbow of colors that will not let you go.
Like bees with honey we follow our feelings not afraid to go unresponded it is not a shallow feeling we always have.Then we let it go and enjoy the bittersweet happiness of seeing them smile like a summer day and they will live in our sweet dreams and memories.
Love is but a word that has no meaning, a trap set by cupid to bring our demise when the love is not return.

Love is but a word that has no meaning,yet it makes people feel like they're on top of the world when their love is return.
Love is but a word that has no meaning.A candle in the night that will burn forever or will it blow when trouble comes it way.
Love is but a word that has no meaning is it a bomb waiting to explode and confess my feelings for you!!!