If you care

If you care
If you care
Speak my name
And remember that I’m here.
Turn around
Turn around
Help me up
And hold me together.
Smile
Smile
Tell me jokes
And make me laugh.
Sing
Sing
Sing me a song
And make me dance.
If you care
If you really do
Don’t just tell me
Make me believe it.

remembermeplzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 11:03 pm:

haha your welcome?

yeah I never told them that I didnt really believe them..

(yeah it kinda was,but it was about a couple "friends" or mine)

[that you for commenting by the way!haha =)]

Mudder_Hacky said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 4:31 pm:
i've definitely felt exactly what this poem describes before. thank you for having the courage to write it :) i wasn't able to let myself admit that i didn't believe her (i presume you are writing this for a boy?)

remembermeplzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 11:45 am :

my comment ^^^^^(up there)^^^^^ was suposta be "reply" comment but I geuss I didnt hit the reply button...

hahaha =)

Mudder_Hacky replied...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:28 pm :
haha yeah :) i figured that out XDDD

Mudder_Hacky replied...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:32 pm :

btw i like how u did that (up there) thing :) it was.. unique and original!

^^^^^(u'know, that thing you did up there)^^^^^

srry i just stole it :3

Jul. 7, 2011 at 11:03 pm :

hahaha yeah =)

its okay =D I dont care!

Mudder_Hacky replied...
Jul. 9, 2011 at 3:38 am :
:)           

Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:40 am :
=)           

Mudder_Hacky replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 1:14 pm :
:D             

Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:03 pm :
=D               

Mudder_Hacky replied...
Jul. 13, 2011 at 12:51 pm :
:P             

Jul. 13, 2011 at 5:26 pm :
c(=       

Mudder_Hacky replied...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 9:57 pm :

0:)

Jul. 14, 2011 at 10:43 pm :
hahahaa I dont know which way its suppose to face!

Mudder_Hacky replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 3:01 pm :

haha :)

0=)

Jul. 21, 2011 at 6:53 pm :
 hahahaha still confused