WHY I CRY | Teen Ink

WHY I CRY

February 14, 2011
By daniec SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
daniec SILVER, Jacksonville, Florida
6 articles 0 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dancing faces you towards heaven which ever way you turn. Dance for Christ because you can...


I Cry Because of This
How could this happen to me? I wonder if I waited too long. is he even the right one to heal my broken heart? I lie in my bed and cry waiting for him to come and wipe the tears from my eyes. But he never comes. Staring at the ceiling I wonder. Is this what it feels like when they say “love hurts”? I don’t know. I’ve fixed my heart so many times now that I didn’t think it could be broken anymore. Didn’t think it would even hurt anymore because I’ve gotten used to the pain. Our relationship is like a mountain starting off rough but then we get used to each other. The terrain is second nature to us and we are becoming one. But on our way down we start to grow apart. Then it’s out of control. We fall and crash. He starts to walk away. “LOVE ME!”, I cry out. But he’s too far away to hear me screaming for him to come back. In my fairytale I am the princess and my knight in shining armor comes and save me from the pain. But in the real tale, he’s too late and the pain engulfs me. So once again I go out on the market. My ad says: “One heart; horrible condition. In need of repair…” PLEASE end my pain and suffering. But I ask myself why do I try so hard to find love just to be broken down? And the tale begins again….