The Pheonix in me frist eddition | Teen Ink

The Pheonix in me frist eddition

By THE.REBEL.REBORN PLATINUM, Prentiss, Mississippi
THE.REBEL.REBORN PLATINUM, Prentiss, Mississippi

My soul is burning with anger hurt And depression and i am slowly Transforming into a simple pile of Smoldering ashes of my former Self.Long will i wait for my only Love to return to cast out a lone Tear of sorrow thus bringing me Back to life.
Oh yes my only love she holds my Soul as a sword and my heart as a Sheild.
I am the pheonix she is mother Nature for ever shall we waltz in My return for another thousand years as we rejoice, demons arise To snare our peace.
As our one thousad year waltz Comes to its end,I am fighting a Never ending battle for my Only Love- but i failed shes Turned to Stone before the battle is over I Am struck by a lone arrow of Sin, And im once again a simple pile of Smoldering ashes

this writing was just off the top of my head it was one of my first writtings

true that

oh sorry for  the late response my laptop got fried by a computer virus

shays said...
on Jun. 19 2011 at 11:14 am
yea thats tru but there is even more effort tryin to stay on subject and finding words! lolz but gud job

honestly free verse is the best way to express the true complexity of what your heart is trying to make known in stead misinterpreting the delicate message that was intended to be known

shayKittyFlcoka GOLD, Blockingham, Illinois

I don't give my emtions to people who dont matter to me. you cant make me angry, happy, sad, or watever unless you count.

i used to think that poems that rhym were way better than free verse bcuz they hav a flow lik a rap song, but i really LOVE ur free verse poems! all of them! ur a great poet!