I hate you.

I hate the way you like me,
I hate the way you care,
I hate how I love you,
And I hate the way you stare.

I hate the way you take care of me,
I hate how you forgive,
I hate the way you smile,
And I hate how you drive me wild

I hate your beautiful laughter,
I hate how you love the snow,
I hate the way you hold me tight.

But what I hate the most…
Is that I can’t hate him not matter how hard I try.

Mudder_Hacky said...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 4:52 pm:

haha been there... u know the song Dumb by Nirvana? a lot of people think nirvana lyrics are stupid and meaningless but it's not true.

anyways, this makes me think of Dumb. kurt is singing of how he's not dumb, he just hopes that maybe this new girl will help him mend his heart.

i mention this, because when i was feeling stuff very similar to what i feel you're describing in this poem, Dumb was like, MY song, u'kno??

i hated the fact that i was ACTUALLY LETTING MYSELF (no... (more »)

remembermeplzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 11:18 pm :

whoa dude when I started reading this I was like Oh my Glitter...he types alot =) haha but no it just double posted it =D

haha no but i just looked it up,I really like it.Its kinda catchy.Yeah I know.

haha you should!post a peom like this,I think you'd do it better XD

Mudder_Hacky replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 10:44 am :

wow that is weird... i've no idea how that happened, whatsoever.

i do type a lot... just not THAT much xD

so, i did post the song/poem that i was originally thinking about, but as i was reading your comment i realized that i actually have a poem written that is, like, JUST like yours, in all its "i hate the way you love me"-ness..

but lo, it cannot be found. not right now, at least.

and, r-m-plz?? Better is only in the eye of the beholde... (more »)

Mudder_Hacky replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 10:45 am :
omg.. it did it again...

Mudder_Hacky replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 10:52 am :
you know what else? TeenInk has been double-emailing me sometimes... like, u only commented once, for instance, but it sends me 2 emails telling me that...

Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:16 am :
they think you dont get emailed enough,and they dont want you to get lonely so they double email ^.^

Mudder_Hacky replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:29 am :
haha, wow :p

Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:42 am :
=)     

LovelyMissThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14, 2011 at 11:52 pm:
Hm? Not gonna lie but this kinda sounded like the poem off of 10 things I hate about you:/......But i do love the poem itself when I heard it on the movie........

Feb. 15, 2011 at 1:31 pm :
I have never seen or heard of that movie so Im pretty sure this isnt the same one.soo.. yea.

twilight_obsesser_1 replied...
Feb. 23, 2011 at 8:32 pm :
i like it =)) keep posting

Mudder_Hacky replied...
Jun. 30, 2011 at 4:54 pm :
haha HIGH-FIVE for that one, r-m-plz xD

Jun. 30, 2011 at 11:20 pm :
hahah -HIGH FIVE!!-woo!

Mudder_Hacky replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:39 am :
i want to see that movie.. ever since i saw the clip online of Heath Ledger singing "Can't take my eyes off you."