Wisdom | Teen Ink

Wisdom

By Jstl1220 SILVER, Riverside, California
Jstl1220 SILVER, Riverside, California

"Give love as though it could be never ending. Receive love as it could be almost over".- Me =]

I push the pencil to the paper all day long. It's been my therapy to life all along. Troubles of this world go on and on. But writing is like turning the switch from on to off. Pause for a minute and let life slip by. There's nothing wrong with a mental break from life. Sit back, relax, and rest your eyes. Imagine, create, and pretend to fly. With an open mind let peace and love consume. Forget the stress and let your freedom bloom. Take your time because life comes all too soon. And when you're ready open your eyes to let life resume.

Wisdom is my weapon of choice. Activated by listening to my conscious' voice. And my mind stays stuck in a continuum of learning. Like the earth is stuck in an orbit of turning.

This world will throw you troubles. But focus and don't make it double. Keep focus and keep things subtle. Create a happy place and leave on a space shuttle. But remember to resume with a smile. Grind off that stress with your freedom file. And have all the good memories compiled. That's what allows me to keep my carefree style. Learn to enjoy the simple moments. Don't let your bad times make blows and dents. Happiness is certainly life's key component. It's like signing a stress free enrollment.

Insecurity is the reality of the world's evil power. It can rain down like a relentless shower. But be stronger than that of a feeble coward. Stand tall and fight like that of the twin towers. Because although we may fall down. You will be remembered as strong and proud. And you can always build up from the ground. A new foundation may sometimes be a better route. Coming back to life with a higher intelligence. Being a leader instead of a follower without prevalence. Openminded free of the enslaving negligence. A good heart looking past the ignorance.

Think of the future and the promises it holds. Being wise will ensure your plans to unfold. A legacy of genius never goes untold. No doubt because your actions will have the world sold. And when you're on top don't forget to look back. Help all those you can and inspire those who go off track. Don't boast but be proud that you made success a fact. Proving the world wrong calls for some time to kick back. One day the world will never seem blue. Just the sky but stress will be oblivious to you. And one day you will pass and that's too true. But don't worry because heaven will be the destination you're traveling to.

Life is hard enough carrying all the worries, mistakes, troubles that lie ahead, and just simple stress all on our backs. Take a moment here and there to relieve yourself of all this. Sometimes thats all you need.