mistakes (i'm sorry)

i know i hurt you
i know it wasn't fair
i know you probably
hate me
but i made a mistake
and i'm sorry.
your not there
anymore
and i am
wishing you are
i miss you.
i'm sorry...

trapped-in-a-broken-wonderland said...
that's because it's not about the part where i had to break laws and the back ground info about santa

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
it is that i amliking this one. i like the sense of emotion and the last line and how it has those elipsis things. its like you had more to say cause this wasnt over. its not over is it cptain? 5 stars.

trapped-in-a-broken-wonderland replied...

yes there was more to say to that particular person.... and it all depends on what your deffinition of "not over" is......

merci pour les commentaires! je vous en remercie!

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
de rien captain. and by not over i mean...well...anything that wasnt over.

May 23, 2011 at 8:45 am

in that case, then yes, it was over.

well kind of.... it's not like we're dead  yet or anything....

looking over it again, i guess i mant the conversation. like, i dont know. maybe the door got slammed in your face or something.

May 24, 2011 at 11:48 am
yeah..... i really really  hate those invisible doors being slammed in my face..... especially when they're soundproof but it's okay, cuz i broke in throught the invisible window (it's kinda just a really invisible house)

oh, well in that case i guess at least half of your poem is missing, since there was no visible door slam-ment to hinder the conversation.nice to hear you have an invisible house though, I'm happy for you.

if it's my house why'd i have to break in through a window? btw, broken glass hurts....

to continue the conversation

yeah but, if it's my house, i could just have it scan my retnas

May 26, 2011 at 8:39 am
maybe they slammed your door in your face and broke your window. what about the chimney, got any retina scanners in there?

May 26, 2011 at 11:03 am

I SHOULD"VE GONE DOWN THE CHIMANEY!!!

it would've been way less painful.......... *sigh* but it wouldn't have been as fun

no unfortunatly :( i forgot to install them there (it's really sad,i was trying to prevent creepy stalkers from entering and stealing all my cookies)

and no one coulld've possibly inferred all that just by reading your poem alone.