Maybe Someday

Love of mine, you have betrayed me
You brought the time that I would tell him
And he turned me away
Said I was like a sister
Maybe someday, he'll see me as much more
And all I have left is the hope that he will change his mind
Only else is the fear that my best friend might just leave my side
Heart of mine, I know you're broken
You are so confused, you thought he loved you
And now all that's left is broken pieces
Every time I see your face
My heart pulses inside of me
All my dreams of you
Mean nothing if they don't come true

ShahiroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! this is soooo amazingly emotional!!!!!! teardrop streak........ ps. please check out my work!!!  

Basketball23 said...
I love this poem!!! The emotions I felt were so strong and relatable.

TaphephobiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 24, 2011 at 7:44 am
I made this right after I told my crush I liked him. He didnt lie me back at the time and this is some of what came out of that. We are now dating and love eachother but I thought it might be a good idea to post this in case it's good.

Veronique replied...
Jan. 28, 2011 at 12:13 am
wow this is really really good! i wish i was able to write that well! amazing(: very relatable and i could almost feel your emotions through the poem!

TaphephobiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 28, 2011 at 9:51 am
thanks, for a while i thought no one was reading it :)