In a black room with razor blades

It starts with a trigger, and then before you know it you’re in a black room with razor blades. It doesn’t take long before it starts to go. First on cut, then soon it feels like it’s your only way out some may say even addicted. Then it gets worse going on five scars it turns into seven. You know what to do now, how to hide, how to get away. It all shows in your eyes, everybody, even you, can see it. Then you meet him, it slows, it stops, you feel better. Once again you feel happy. Happy isn’t a word you’re used to being truthful about.
It starts with a trigger, and then before you know it you’re in a black room with razor blades. It doesn’t take long to see what you’ve done. The blood is a relief for something that hasn’t been in a while. This time it’s not doing the job.
It starts with a trigger, and then before you know it you’re in a black room with razor blades. This time you’re not here to stay, you can’t even stand alone. The face is unknown and it happens.
It starts with a trigger, and then before you now it you’re in a black room with razor blades. You can’t tell but it’s the last time you will meet with them.
It starts with a trigger, and then before you know it you’re in a black room with razor blades…

falling10ssupernova said...
scary stuff how did you stop if you have stoped?

miracle_of_hope replied...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 6:49 pm :
im not the author but ive tried to dtop you just cant trust yourself... when you most want to do it go and hang out with a mate and stay in sight of someone who'd tell on you... have a coffee or go to somewhere where lots of people are