In a black room with razor blades | Teen Ink

In a black room with razor blades

January 4, 2011
By Xadon BRONZE, Cheney, Kansas
Xadon BRONZE, Cheney, Kansas
1 article 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Joy, something that is found in small cracks and hiding places that we can only see when our eyes are closed"---Me. ( Yeah, i made myself a quote deal with it.)


It starts with a trigger, and then before you know it you’re in a black room with razor blades. It doesn’t take long before it starts to go. First on cut, then soon it feels like it’s your only way out some may say even addicted. Then it gets worse going on five scars it turns into seven. You know what to do now, how to hide, how to get away. It all shows in your eyes, everybody, even you, can see it. Then you meet him, it slows, it stops, you feel better. Once again you feel happy. Happy isn’t a word you’re used to being truthful about.
It starts with a trigger, and then before you know it you’re in a black room with razor blades. It doesn’t take long to see what you’ve done. The blood is a relief for something that hasn’t been in a while. This time it’s not doing the job.
It starts with a trigger, and then before you know it you’re in a black room with razor blades. This time you’re not here to stay, you can’t even stand alone. The face is unknown and it happens.
It starts with a trigger, and then before you now it you’re in a black room with razor blades. You can’t tell but it’s the last time you will meet with them.
It starts with a trigger, and then before you know it you’re in a black room with razor blades…


The author's comments:
It's how I feel sometimes.