Secrets...

I have to tell you something.
Don’t tell anyone ok?
Promise?
Ok.
Here it is,
But don’t tell…

Did you tell her?!
She said you did.
I promise I won’t be mad,
I just want the truth…

I’ll ask one more time,
I promise I won’t be mad.
The truth.
That can’t be the truth!
Because now THREE other people know.
And I didn’t tell them…

I can’t trust you any more…

Psst,
I have to tell you something.
Don’t tell anyone else, ok?
Pinky promise?
Ok,
Here it is.
But don’t tell…

HasntWrittenInAgesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
dont you hate it when somebody does something and then suffers for it then goes out and does it again? sike, thats what i enjoyed about the poem. i freakin love this captain. i love the beggining and ending. do your dance.

alanacarlene replied...
Jan. 8, 2011 at 9:41 am
haha! i love how you 'freakin love this'! (no sarcasm :D) glad you liked it !!!! thank ya!

HasntWrittenInAgesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
honestly, there was another poem you wrote that I didnt comment on because I didnt want you to thinki was just commenting on all your stuff for the sake of-. but I did like it. sincerity captain.

alanacarlene replied...
Well thanks which poem was it? and i prbly would'nt've thought that

feather pillow people. sike. no really, feathered pillow?

alanacarlene replied...
ohh haha yeah feather filled people no hahahaha feather-filled pillow ha :D really you liked it? well thanks

well yeah, but I figured "if i comment on this shell be like 'now you dumb cow, you're just commenting on all my stuff arent you? just for the sake of the monkey? loser' "

alanacarlene replied...
ahhhahahaha! no i wouldn't've thought that! and i assure you i wouldn't have thought that you were a loser! haha that made me laugh! :D

...just thethought that occurs...

alanacarlene replied...
Yeah haha a funny thought....my writer's block is slowly starting to fade away and i've written 3 things even though they're not that good but still! the point is my writer's block is lessening.

Jan. 10, 2011 at 9:47 am
i wrote two last night. something about the synapses...i dont know.

alanacarlene replied...
haha synapses? really? welllll at least it's something hahahaha :D

yeah, you know, the brain connections you make everytime you kill the writers block.

alanacarlene replied...
ah yeah are you gonna post em on teenink?

dont know, i need to...cause i suck. imma read them over and see if they're ready. someone needs to cut me open and see if im ready, i dont feel like a writer anymore.

alanacarlene replied...
aw man that's exactly how i feel! i wrote a few haikus and a free verse but theyre not very good except for one haiku :\ ughhhh it's lik a nightmare that will...not...end!

I know right? i wish you could review them efore i posted them on this sucker. i would back your love feed.

alanacarlene replied...
hahaha i'll definately give you some feedback!

ehhh, merci mais ils ont besoin de l'assistance.

Zazawish777 replied...
Jan. 16, 2011 at 10:42 am
this was awesome. 5 stars. Please rate and comment on  mine plz.