You Make Me....

You make me smile wider
With each sweet thing you say
You make me laugh harder
At the impersonations and jokes every day
You make me sing louder
To those sappy songs about love
You make me blush deeper
When you ask what I’m thinking of.

You make me feel comfortable
When I’m used to feeling tense
You make me feel understood
When, to most people, I make no sense.
You make me feel alive
When lately I’ve felt withdrawn
You make me feel like letting go
When for too long, I’ve been hanging on.

You make me nervous
But in the best possible way
You make me curious
As my caution falls away
You make me vulnerable
Uncover my pain
You make me content
I can’t possibly complain.

You make me,
You make me….
Fall for you.

alanacarlene said...
Omg! Sorry I didn't reply!!! hahaha hear i am! yeah that is wierd i woulda thought the same thing and dang :( i wish you coulda stayed for 2nd lunch too! i'll prbly text you later who the guy is but i totally know what it's like to hav a broken heart now and he's the only one that could fix it...

alanacarlene said...

alanacarlene said...

Awww! Alex this was really really good I loved the rhyme scheme! uh and it made me tear up haha I'm super happy for you! :)

"You make me feel lik letting go When for too long, I've been hanging on."

Absolutely fantastic!

Toaster strudel? teehee :)

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks so much :) I'm sure you knwo who and what I'm talking about when I say that. :/ Haha but yeah. He calls me poptart :D

alanacarlene replied...
Aww yes I do! That's soooo sweet! he calls you poptart! eeep! I love that! and jus so ya kno i am 100% completely over you know who! It feels great...excet nowwwww i lik this guy who i did wrong cuz i liked him but then i didnt so its kinda crazy and confusing lol

Haha ohmigosh I'm SO happy for you!!!!! :D Thats super great. I'm DYING to know who is it!!! Is he frome here? In your grade?

I came up to the high school today to see people at lunch, but I coun't stay for 2nd lunch.... I wish I coulda seen you. You have second huh? And I saw you know who and he came right up to me and hugged me really hard all smiling like "Hey!!!" I was like *in my head* wtf? "... Hey *confused smile*...." haha. It was REALLY weird and awkward.

Sad day no reply :( haha.

alanacarlene replied...