My Presius Darwin | Teen Ink

My Presius Darwin

By Sybrina PLATINUM, Clearwater, Florida
Sybrina PLATINUM, Clearwater, Florida

That's what she said,what the fudge,what the fruit-loops,holy cranberries.OMG TACO'S

I see him every time I walk by,thinking oh why god did he have to die this way tonight?
His fragile body shaking from the cold night just before.Struggling around to get warm,claws extended,reaching around,
frantically shaking his hand for now his claw is stuck.We didn't know because he didn't whimper little hurt sounds,just silent moving sounds.Barely alive in the morning,moved out into the garage.Late on they saw his claw gripping his pouch,trying to free it,without tearing it out.Then
they hold him,feel his fur freezing cold,hold him hoping to get warm.Heavy breathing soon stops.Finding a heating pad,praying he'll come back
to life.Two hours of nothing,growing stiff they know for he is dead.I get home to find her crying,sighing to me that Darwin is....dead.

this was written by me about my sugar glider who has passed away.

Rest in Pache Requiescat= Rest in peace

This poem was written the day that my sugar glider Darwin had passed away. He was the awesomest sugar glider ever.I loved his big eyes,and his chubby body.I wish that he could have lived longer though....Rest In Peace my little love!