Meaning of Life

The meaning of life? I honestly don’t know.
The meaning of life is to find the meaning of life.
The meaning of life is probably to love and be loved.
The meaning of life could be to help the deaf hear and the blind see.
The meaning of life is occasionally giving people the benefit of the doubt.
The meaning of life should be about dancing like the leaves that waltz with the wind for you on a hidden country road with vastness before your eyes, taking the road not taken, the one with an inexplicable orange-yellow-rust-esque drape over the trees and road.
The meaning of life is to be a product of your mind.
The meaning of life is to tap your foot to the beat of your own heart.
The meaning of life is to uncover truths, and discover lies.
The meaning of life is to say something without uttering a single word, to place a drawing in an empty white room and in it, finding bold colors, a companion, a purpose…anything at all, whatever you want, in the strokes of a paintbrush.
The meaning of life is to cross bridges when you come to them, but being careful, and watching the water pass under them.
The meaning of life is to introspect; to stop and take a look around.
The meaning of life is to fill up your swear jar, and then collect the money from it, and doing it all over again. The meaning of life is to be happy with a perfunctory, monotonous routine.
The meaning of life is to try not to be afraid of losing cherished memories, while capturing every moment in the darkness behind closed eyes.
The meaning of life is building a door if opportunity doesn’t knock.
The meaning of life is to take control.
The meaning of life is to be the catcher in the rye.
The meaning of life is remembering scents that remind you of people, vacations, holidays, and rooms.
The meaning of life is creating a security blanket, out of the fibers of your being.
The meaning of life is to make as many inside jokes as you can, and keeping them inside.
The meaning of life is to embrace thrills and create chills.
The meaning of life is to be cynical, with a smile on your face.
The meaning of life is to accept help, not because you have failed but because knowing someone is there for you when you need them.
The meaning of life is to be rationally irrational, and expect the unexpected.
The meaning of life is to constantly be saying “I wish you were here” to everyone you know, to share moments in time.
The meaning of life is to follow, then lead.
The meaning of life is to have someone else say they’re proud of you.
The meaning of life is to spread wisdom, to not let life pass you or anyone else by, to teach others about what you’ve already learned.
The meaning of life is to forget more than anyone will ever know, to learn as much as you can.
The meaning of life is to admire courage, knowledge and individuality, not to envy it.
The meaning of life? To give life meaning.