What a Jerk! | Teen Ink

What a Jerk!

By Dork8382 SILVER, Chicago, Illinois
Dork8382 SILVER, Chicago, Illinois

dont judge a girl by her cover

I thought you could have been my soul mate, my partner in crime, my everything but no I was wrong you were jerk a JERK you hear but no know your my friend enemy I hate you my heart was crushed when you said no to me I will always remember what you told me one simple word “no” o well to bad you lost one of a kind I thought we were going to be a couple but I was wrong very wrong you wouldn’t even wanted to be with me you just thought of us as best friends but I thought on us as a couple that will have been together forever you lost one of a kind a lot of people said that we looked cute together but no you just thought of US as best friends I can’t believe you I keep trying to take you of my mind but just can’t I will ALWAYS remember what you told me and I just still can’t believe it I just can’t believe it right now we should have been a cute couple I could have imagine us holding hands walking down the beach or park and me leaning next to your shoulder I can’t even look at you no more in my world you were my prince charming and I was your princess but NOW am still the princess and your DEAD, DEAD in my life I still think about us could have been a pair I wouldn’t have even been embarrass! Put u would, what a jerk!

sallshunie said...
on Feb. 19 2011 at 10:24 am
i love this poem i can really relate to thiz

Dork8382 SILVER, Chicago, Illinois

dont judge a girl by her cover

i think that i did a good job on my poem :)