So I walk

By , olathe, KS
The sky was cloudy and dark, and the cool wind was fiercely blowing towards me, making me lose balance. So I walk…

There was a strong aroma of flowers in the air. There was a house with a plethora of multi-colored flowers of all shapes and sizes being tossed one way to another by the potent wind. So I walk…

There were leaves of all colors on the sidewalk below me. They would make a crunch sound as my feet trampled them. So I walk…

There was a pungent smell of gasoline as giant construction cars were working on the side of the road. They were giant mechanic creatures making the other cars look scrawny in comparison. So I walk…

There were minuscule bugs and splendid birds frantically trying to find shelter because they could sense a storm forthcoming, as could I. So I walk…

Walkers trying to get an afternoon walk in before the storm. They were rushing to get to there destination passing by me with haste and swiftness. So I walk…

I could feel every crack on the sidewalk as my new and unscathed shoes passed over the uneven path, making me stumble. So I walk…

I could hear the loud sound of the neighborhood dogs barking and yelping at the scent of an unfamiliar being. They were trying to protect themselves from a foreign harm. So I walk…