All Nonfiction Bullying Books Academic Author Interviews Celebrity interviews College Articles College Essays Educator of the Year Heroes Interviews Memoir Personal Experience Sports Travel & CultureAll Opinions Bullying Current Events / Politics Discrimination Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking Entertainment / Celebrities Environment Love / Relationships Movies / Music / TV Pop Culture / Trends School / College Social Issues / Civics Spirituality / Religion Sports / Hobbies
- Summer Guide
- College Guide
- Author Interviews
- Celebrity interviews
- College Articles
- College Essays
- Educator of the Year
- Personal Experience
- Travel & Culture
- Current Events / Politics
- Drugs / Alcohol / Smoking
- Entertainment / Celebrities
- Love / Relationships
- Movies / Music / TV
- Pop Culture / Trends
- School / College
- Social Issues / Civics
- Spirituality / Religion
- Sports / Hobbies
- Community Service
- Letters to the Editor
- Pride & Prejudice
- What Matters
* You Don't know what it feels like to to have your heart ache unitil you go through the hallways of school, and you always see couples together holding hands and kissing.
* Knowing no one likes you or wants you
* To Feel the pain throbbing in your chest, thinking that there is someone out there for you.
* To Think that the guy that you liked, liked you too. But it all turn out to be all wrong. A Lie
* To Wonder if when a guy stares at you whenever he see's you. If it's a good or bad thing.
* Wondering if when you look at him and he is looking back at you. If he truly likes you, or it's just out of habit.
* Just wishing that someday you will get a text from someone, you can't figure who it is. then you begin to talk and then come to find out that it was that guy that you had liked for the longest time.
* To Wish he will ask you out and show you off to his friends. And he won't care what they think. because he knows, he likes you for who you are. Not what you come off to be.
* Truly feeling loved. Someone to be there when I need him. Someone to show me off to the world. To hold me when I'm scared and lonely, even upset.
* I've liked all the wrong guys. Because it has always turned out where they would say "I Like You" but then they would end up ignoring me. Like I wasn't even there.
* I don't know if it's the end or the beginning of a wonderful or horrible dream!