Like A.....

I will never live up to my life. Never be the person i was supposed to be in life. Always one step behind everybody else. Life is my impossible goal. People tell me what is the point for you to reach for that goal....? Hatred put into their worlds like knives into my skin. I put my life in their hands hopin for the best but getting the worst. My heart.....My heart is nothing but a raisin. All the life, love and memories sucked out. Blood runs out my veins onto the floor creating pools in which the devil dances on....Life is a road that i can’t walk cause all the lies broke me. Monsters crawl under my skin like snakes in the grass...My haunted memories keep me up night after night. I wish that everything would go black and start over again like a movie...As my life goes on the barrier between sane and crazy slowly starts to rip. My life slowly ends and with it brings darkness….A dairy containing the remints of my life is thrown to the side like trash only to sit there and collect dust…My grave stone is black with weeds and vines growing on it….soon everybody will forget about me and my name. what I meant to them and why I faded away…

Troy16 said...
nope its troy lower case makes it seem different and i like that

SMWells said...
Nov. 12, 2010 at 10:46 am
Don't worry so much about what everyone sais. God didn't put us hear to prove ourselves to our felow beings. Your poem was very expresive. I know perfectly well how you feel. But never let other people tell you to give up daydreaming. And whatever you do,Don't compare yourself with everyone els. My family has been trying to convence me to publish my poems together ina book. I refused up intell now because they tell me my poetry is similar to Emily Dickinsons. One of the gratest poets of all time... (more »)

Troy16 replied...
Thanks person i do know lol how old our u ?

S M Wells replied...
I'm not sure I completely understood your reply. But I'm sixteen. And you needn't call me person. Just because we can't give our real names dosen't mean we have to be just person. When I pretend. I alwase use the name Irene. It means peace.

Troy16 replied...
well Irene when u want to here some better peoms by me call me 308-249-4239 my real name is troy

S M Wells replied...
I don't know how to say this realy. But... Much as I always am happy to read other peoples poetry and somtimes comment. I don't think Mother would aprove. Or should I say. I know she wouldn't. So... I will be happy to read any you submitt to teen ink.

S M Wells replied...
Oh! I thought I'd tell you. I know it takes a wile wating for the poems to get past the [pending aproval] point. But if you like you can put them on teen ink forums. They go through almost instantly. And... it was probably an acident but, you forgot to spell Troy with a cappital T.

Troy16 replied...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 11:17 am
the other day i watched this girl paint a picture and i wrote a peom about and wow the feeling that comes out from was amazing.. i was impressed wit myself

S M Wells replied...
Well... What did you do with the poem? Are you just going to say you wrote it and then not let me read it?

Troy16 replied...
She sits in a room filled with art. as each minute passes by she imagines the masterpeice. Painstakly stroking each detail into place. as the colors start to mix a picture starts to form. bright colors clash with dark. Each brush stroke filled with emotion. her scetchs are anything but ordinary. Each scetch filled with little bits of her heart. each detail worked on thousands of time over. But this painting is different from the scetchs. as hse continues the painting her heart slowly diminshes. ... (more »)

S M Wells replied...
I can only say,I've never read anything like it. I can't compiar it unless it has something in common with anything els I've read. But for letting me read it, I can send you one of mine if you like. I would just type it in like you did. But only if you want to read one.

Troy16 replied...

i wold love the pleaure to read one of ur peoms lol i got and idea listening to a song called she owns the nite by far east movement lol

S M Wells replied...

Why thank you. I only hope it doesn't doesn't disapoint you. It's not anything like yours. I don't think any of mine are. There perhaps a grate deel more tipical. Anyway, hear is one of them. Hope you like it.

I read a beautiful masterpeace, By somone I don't admire. Thinking it over in sulky silence, It's perfection tasted the dryer. If my feelings weren't so cold, It would have warmed me through. If asked this once was I predjudice, I'd diny it for it's true. I refuse to let my thoug... (more »)

S M Wells replied...
It would seem my last coment whent in twice at once. I only typed it once, so i don't have an explaination.

Troy16 replied...
wow i love it. its like i knwo wat ur tlkin about its really good it would be smart of you to publish it lol

S M Wells replied...
Thanks! I actualy haven't made up my mind wether or not to pu that one in my book of poetry.

Troy16 replied...
i have like two or three note books filled wit my writing and i lost one when i moved to my dads house so i tried remembering wat i wrote but i couldnt so i am working on writng a hole nother notebook lol