With the help of a book and a sight, I got inspired 2 write..!!!!! | Teen Ink

With the help of a book and a sight, I got inspired 2 write..!!!!!

By Chintan Tawadia BRONZE, Dubai, Other
Chintan Tawadia BRONZE, Dubai, Other

I think of every lie you’ve said........ as it wonders in and out my head........ You lied, you cheated............ every memory I’ve deleted....... I thought what we had was really true........ Since that mistake, we’re nearly through...... I wonder about it everyday........ but there are no words I can say............ To explain the pain I feel inside........ from neglect and every lie......... I gave you my heart, I gave you my soul........... I gave you every emotion I can’t control......... And with your mistake, it’s just another heartbreak............ You hurt me once, you hurt me twice........... I’m so caught up in all your lies...... Never again, never again......... Because of you, things had to end........ Hurt, used, neglected, betrayed............ I need a new hope to be made........... I have had feelings I’ve never felt.......... But now, because of you, I have dealt............ The damage you have done, I hope was fun........... The hurt that you caused me, resulted in plenty misery............ The only truth you ever told, was that I was something to let go........