true love | Teen Ink

true love

October 26, 2010
By naenae16 BRONZE, Wayn, Pennsylvania
naenae16 BRONZE, Wayn, Pennsylvania
4 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us
We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant?"
Actually, who are you NOT to be?
You are aMy favorite quotes by Maya Angelo

“At fifteen lives had taught me undeniable that surrender in its place, was as honorable as resistance, especially if one had no choice.”
“Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can practice any virtue emotionally, but nothing consistently without courage.”


True love is when you know that special somebody will never hurt you physically or mentally. True love is when you have a special connection when you meet eye to eye. True love is when you meet eye to eye and you can feel them look into your heart and soul. True love is being committed and putting out the same amount of effort as the other person to keeps the relationship going for a long time. True love is also having your emotions connected to one another. True love is when that special someone calls you or texts you every hour just to see what you are doing or to just check up on you. True loves is when that person tells you they love you every second of everyday. Some people may confuse love and puppy love but if you’re not careful with which love you are in at the end you might get heartbroken.

The author's comments:
this is how i describe what love is