MY THOUGHTS ON CASHMERE

I
The seven unexplained figures
Stand (like raiser blade in skin)
Out from the paint splattered canvas...
Wrapped in wool unwound from Asian goats...

II
The landscape of cascading brush stokes...
A fog of grass and blurred foliage
Weaves around the pale faced girls,
Wrapped all in shawl and mystery...
Which feels some what like silent exodus...
Intertwined with Gypsy like nomadic beauty...
Is this folklore or only a heart sick mind trick???
I don't know... But I fear the seven girls are the ghosts
Of belief, trust, conviction, loyalty, allegiance, concern and faith...

III
Murals of hope migrating to some other mind???
But just as the cashmere drapes these pure faced flames-
I will forever after cleaning to these conviction...
Even if they are merely ghosts of the paste
That has held me and humanity together
Ever since we slipped off the Potter's wheel...
Still wet from some invisible hand
That molded us, saturated us with liquid
And filled our lungs with mixed gases
Which set burning a flame that burns
With deep feeling and an essential immortal core...

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I feel like my Sim. i just picked up a book to read and the player gets a message that says "this is too advanced for Boos to comprehend."but its good,...i can tell its good.

timevampire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 2, 2010 at 2:54 pm :

Thank you Boo.

I don't know what it means. I was just writing how a painting I saw made me feel.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 2, 2010 at 4:55 pm :
thats awesome. i wish i could do that. i'm working on some stuff now but i'm not really working on it since i dont have the automatic instant 3 minute meal-like gifts that you have.

Nov. 3, 2010 at 9:08 pm :

Awesome I have a spoken word peom waiting and like three others. I can't wait you read you're stuff.

And O, it's good you don't have my 3 minute meal like poetry. You don't end up with slimmy peas and the cardboard like chicken. :)

Nov. 4, 2010 at 7:56 am :
ah...but see, they see the giant roast and they'e like "wow!!...how long did it take you to-" "3minutes". "3 minutes!-for that big thing?" "yep, want some?"