Her name is Me

By , Lithonia, GA
Sitting here gazing at the stars sometimes wondering how life would be if they didn't have me.
How easy it maybe no demands, no whines, no silent treament, no chimes to let them know I'm begging for air from this cage I despair.
Begging for space and happiness to see me crack a smile every once in a while without having it being forced on my face.
Without having to go through anger and frustration just to see my lips stretch and laugh lines spread but now my emotions are dead.
Wishing I could spread my wings and fly away
Wanting to see things I aint never seen and enjoy things I only dream
Wanting to laugh and joke and run and jump and play
Hoping to let loose experience things and enjoy my years but it seem like in my life I have no say
Losing my mind, wanting to cry, wanting to scream and shout and throw tatrums like a child that feels left out of this game I call LIFE.
You may say that I feel that's its the end of the world and all of my fun I'm suppose to be having never showed
But just being a good person like me you feel like the people keeping you safe is pushing you away and not living life is a low blow.
Praying that they'll see what I feel and feel what I say and trust me without doubts of my doings and whereabouts
You may be wondering who is this person I speak of in such a desperate and lonely and emotionless tone
This person I know very well and know of her plead and almost begging on her knees
This person I speak of is kind, pleading and she is me.

Lauu112 said...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 11:16 am
Wow! This poem is so beautiful, I loved it!

YankeeSwagg said...
Oct. 20, 2010 at 8:17 am
I LOVE THIS POEM (:

-xxxRosiexxx- said...
IT TOUCHED ME I LOVE IT I HOPE IT GETS PUBLISHED! IT ALSO RHYMES AND HAS A MEANING PERFECT!! IT ALSO COULD BE TURNED INTO A SONG THE WAY ITS WORDED! KEEP IT UP!

Hummingbird This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This poem is really beautiful and it really illustrates so many emotions. I feel like this sometimes. You are a talented writer I can tell- I would appreciate your comments on some of my work.

Yerenna_Lubs-Yew said...
AMAZING I love it!!!

AmberRose said...
I love this!!! Please read some of my work! You're really talented! :)

Navy_Baby011 replied...
thank you i appreciate your comment and of course i will.<3 what is your article called??