nothing but mr.wrong | Teen Ink

nothing but mr.wrong

By Puff_the_dragon PLATINUM, Monroe, North Carolina
Puff_the_dragon PLATINUM, Monroe, North Carolina

Love can be lost but it will never be forgotten

i just i dnt wanna leave a trail of broken hearts but thts all there is and im waiting for mr.right but all these mr.wrongs keep showing up with false love it really sucks they knw ill fall super hard and all they wanna see is me crying my eyes out its like nobody wants to sweep me off my feet they swear they love me but they dnt wat to love they swear im flawless but im nothing but a screw up nothing i ever do is right everything is wrong wrong wrong i can't take it all im gonna do is fall, not like falling gently but falling and getting stabbed cuz thats how bad it is

on Dec. 31 2010 at 3:00 am

But then again I've got a few that will take my side in a fight and will tell someone to back off and leave me alone

LunaWingsFlyAway GOLD, Farmingdale, New York

"And neither the angels in heaven above,Nor the demons down under the sea,Can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Lee
...Of my darling-my darling-my life and my bride.In the sepulchre there by the sea."

-Edgar Allen Poe

lol and tht is whyyy guy friends arent always a good thing... :(

Yea, I trust them it's just sometimes I have a feeling that they will lose respect for me.

-Edgar Allen Poe

well thts a really good thing...i mean...as long as ursure..bout everything..andu cant rust those friends

Yea, I mean I've got tons of people who tell me no matter what I do they'll never lose their respect for me

-Edgar Allen Poe

yupp i think they're wat u call...uhh the species of...uhh...guyss...lol..but sum of them shud  care....cuz everyone is important in life..even if they cant see it yet.. :)

I hope theyd watch after me,I mean they swear up and down I'm important but I'm not

on Oct. 24 2010 at 9:28 am

-Edgar Allen Poe

yahhh...i know wat u mean.....love suckss...lol..but at least u have alot ofguy friends to watch out for u.. :)

Yea, I mean I've always known to depend on my friends, and I have a lot of guy friends and a lot of ex boyfriends but the ones I care about the most have moved and completly forgotten how I feel

u make a very good point...but i think when the time comes ull realize ur not really dependent ona guy afterall...and arguingis def one of them lol...but like S M Wells says defnotin largedoses... :)

S M Wells said...
on Oct. 16 2010 at 7:50 am
Perhaps for the time being, but I think in the end you will find guys are are not dependel, if the reason you depend on them is because there a guy.

Thanks, I write all my stuff out of experience  and i hope he comes along, and yes there is mmore to life than romance but im more dependent on a guyy than i should be

S M Wells said...
I supose if you want romance, when and if it comes you should make the best of it. I still say, in the meantime... theres more to life than romance. And aparently, aguing is one of them. Sence thats what were doing. But thats one I don't advise large doses of.

-Edgar Allen Poe

there is more to life than romance but romance makes it all the better....and to the poet who wrote this...i liked it...it spoke to me...why..u may ask...cuz im exactly like u...but one day we will find that mr.right...and itll be when we least expect it :)

S M Wells said...
Try not to be so downharted, There's more to life than romance.