Para Ti Amor | Teen Ink

Para Ti Amor

By Sileron-evol PLATINUM, Providence, Rhode Island
Sileron-evol PLATINUM, Providence, Rhode Island

"we are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creation"

Listen, this is for your own good. You’re hurting, you’re shedding to many tears. He’s forgotten the memories you keep replaying in your head. You’re slowly killing yourself. You know its over, you know he’s given up, But there’s always something that reminds you of him, that brings back the pain, the smiles, the laughter’s, most importantly his voice. You’re still hopeful, trying to fit the pieces together, even though they clearly don’t fit, you still force them together, hoping to fool your heart :(. You cant help love his devious, dangerous personality, his twisted mind, his loveless heart, his lies. But honey you have to let go you cant love somebody who clearly doesn’t love you. Its hard to hear I know but stop doing this to yourself. No!, stop thinking of excuses of why he hasn’t took the time to talk to you in over a week, a month, a whole year. If he was your real BESTFRIEND he would’ve loved you, talked to you, cared. There is no excuse.
“Why do you Hurt the people that love you the most, but Love the people that don’t love you at all ?”
:(