just please go away!

Why wont the pain go away? It hurts so much to know what I know. I want it all to go away; the hurt, that pain, the heartbreak, the secrets, and most of all, the tears. Why does it have to be like this? Was I not enough that you had to make someone else feel this pain also?

This feeling is wrong, I know this. But it's here and it's not on planing on going away. Letting it all out hurts too much. So, why do I tend to hold it all in? Why can I put that mask on and only two people can see through it? I hate this. The pain of loss, it'll never go away.

It feels as if I'm losing everything that I've got to give. Why do people take everything for granted? It's wrong. This feeling inside of me is wrong but, it's here. Why wont it go away?

The tears want to fall but they wont come out. I'm so hurt and angry for letting myself feel this way. I feel guilty but, I haven't done anything wrong. I'm following the path to wherever it's going to lead me but, I'm afraid of where it may lead me.

Why does there have to be so much pain in my life? It's always going to be there, It feels like it's never going to go away. I hope that it does.

Everyone always tells me that it'll all be okay. But what if it's not? That it'll all turn out the way it's supposed to be. Well, what happens when you're about to lose everything that you've got, everything that you can hang onto is falling out of place? I've already hit rock bottom. So why do I feel like I'm going to hit it again? I don't want to break down. It feels wrong to break down. If I break down, I'll feel like I'm going to lose myself again. But this torment and pain needs to go away. I can't take it any more.