Sit By This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I watch her smile and notice that it doesn't quite reach her eyes. She's trying so hard to keep the truth inside.
I watch her nails turn blue and her stomach cave in knowing in her eyes, She'll never win.
She's put a picture of perfect inside her head and I know that she'd rather be perfect or dead.
I'm watching her lose focus and it kills me inside, while I sit by and watch my best friend die.

KatelynHanks said...
I can really relate to this, I was the friend that was dying once. So this really acctualy ment a lot to me so thank you for writing this and posting it. (:

KatsK This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow . . . this is an amazing message. And I just noticed that it rhymes, so you get brownie points for that! I really like it. It's very powerful. If you could check out some of my work, that'd be great, but if not, I get that too . . .

Manii123 said...
Sept. 17, 2011 at 8:09 am
I got chills, great work. :D

MRose911 said...
This poem really makes you feel something. its one of those amazing poem thats hard to explain! Wonderful!

SaMiLoVe97 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks for the comment, it means alot! ill be sure to check out summa your work.(: thanks again!!

MRose911 replied...
No problem! :) and ohhh :) sounds good! i would love to hear what you think!

i am really sorry its taken so long to get back to you.(: i love love love your work!!!(: Keep writin' hon!!(:

SaMiLoVe97 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 11:19 am
Thanks a bunch babe:) and i did check out summa yur work. Very nice(:

through_my_eyes said...

Many of us have the power, but we're to afraid to approach. It doesn't matter who it is. We all have one desire, to elude judgement. The best way to do that is to rot in your own bliss. Remain a closed book.

Anyways, nice work :)

Check out some of mine sometime?

Im sorry its taken so long, i just madde a new comment and didnt reply haha:P anywayyys. i checked out some of your work and i really loved it. It makes my work look immature lol <3

through_my_eyes replied...
lol, thanks. We all have our talents :) honestly, I think that we're both good we just have different writing styles, which just makes it that much more fun to read :D 

haha your welcome. And i completely agree. But i made some of your work my favorites on my profile or whatever you wanna call it lol:D

through_my_eyes replied...
Dec. 21, 2010 at 11:12 am

yay, agreed :D

Oh, wow seriously? K, i'm left totally and utterly speechless, thanks. :o

Hahah yes really!!! How could i not???!!!!! You are quite welcome dear:D

through_my_eyes replied...
lol, i was left stunned there for a minute it took me like 10 minutes to actually say something, haha thanks.