Sit By | Teen Ink

Sit By MAG

By SaMiLoVe97 SILVER, Okawville, Illinois
SaMiLoVe97 SILVER, Okawville, Illinois

If it doesnt break your heart it isnt love, if it doesnt break your heart its not enough. Its when youre breaking down with your insides coming out.Thats when you learn what youre made of.-Switchfoot<3

I watch her smile and notice that it doesn't quite reach her eyes. She's trying so hard to keep the truth inside.
I watch her nails turn blue and her stomach cave in knowing in her eyes, She'll never win.
She's put a picture of perfect inside her head and I know that she'd rather be perfect or dead.
I'm watching her lose focus and it kills me inside, while I sit by and watch my best friend die.

on Feb. 27 2013 at 8:54 pm
KatelynHanks GOLD, Henderson, Nevada

nothing last forever

I can really relate to this, I was the friend that was dying once. So this really acctualy ment a lot to me so thank you for writing this and posting it. (:

KatsK DIAMOND said...
on Apr. 27 2012 at 9:34 pm
KatsK DIAMOND, Saint Paul, Minnesota

Being inexhaustible, life and nature are a constant stimulus for a creative mind.
~Hans Hofmann
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
~Ray Bradbury

Wow . . . this is an amazing message. And I just noticed that it rhymes, so you get brownie points for that! I really like it. It's very powerful. If you could check out some of my work, that'd be great, but if not, I get that too . . .

on Sep. 17 2011 at 8:09 am
Manii123 SILVER, West Paterson, New Jersey

"Our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I feel it." -A Walk To Rememeber

I got chills, great work. :D

Phoenixx GOLD said...
on Dec. 28 2010 at 2:40 pm
Phoenixx GOLD, Toronto, Other
lol, i was left stunned there for a minute it took me like 10 minutes to actually say something, haha thanks.

on Dec. 22 2010 at 8:01 pm
SaMiLoVe97 SILVER, Okawville, Illinois

Hahah yes really!!! How could i not???!!!!! You are quite welcome dear:D

Phoenixx GOLD said...
on Dec. 21 2010 at 11:12 am
Phoenixx GOLD, Toronto, Other

yay, agreed :D

Oh, wow seriously? K, i'm left totally and utterly speechless, thanks. :o

on Dec. 19 2010 at 9:28 pm
SaMiLoVe97 SILVER, Okawville, Illinois

haha your welcome. And i completely agree. But i made some of your work my favorites on my profile or whatever you wanna call it lol:D

Phoenixx GOLD said...
on Dec. 19 2010 at 3:33 pm
Phoenixx GOLD, Toronto, Other
lol, thanks. We all have our talents :) honestly, I think that we're both good we just have different writing styles, which just makes it that much more fun to read :D 

on Dec. 17 2010 at 8:38 pm
SaMiLoVe97 SILVER, Okawville, Illinois

Im sorry its taken so long, i just madde a new comment and didnt reply haha:P anywayyys. i checked out some of your work and i really loved it. It makes my work look immature lol <3

on Dec. 7 2010 at 3:38 pm
SaMiLoVe97 SILVER, Okawville, Illinois

i am really sorry its taken so long to get back to you.(: i love love love your work!!!(: Keep writin' hon!!(:

MRose911 GOLD said...
on Nov. 16 2010 at 9:35 pm
MRose911 GOLD, Paradise, Utah

"No boy is worth crying over and the one who is won't make you cry." - Sarah Kane

No problem! :) and ohhh :) sounds good! i would love to hear what you think!

on Nov. 16 2010 at 9:03 pm
SaMiLoVe97 SILVER, Okawville, Illinois

Thanks for the comment, it means alot! ill be sure to check out summa your work.(: thanks again!!

MRose911 GOLD said...
on Nov. 15 2010 at 9:57 pm
MRose911 GOLD, Paradise, Utah

This poem really makes you feel something. its one of those amazing poem thats hard to explain! Wonderful!

on Oct. 9 2010 at 11:19 am
SaMiLoVe97 SILVER, Okawville, Illinois

Thanks a bunch babe:) and i did check out summa yur work. Very nice(:

Phoenixx GOLD said...
on Oct. 7 2010 at 4:12 pm
Phoenixx GOLD, Toronto, Other

Many of us have the power, but we're to afraid to approach. It doesn't matter who it is. We all have one desire, to elude judgement. The best way to do that is to rot in your own bliss. Remain a closed book.

Anyways, nice work :)

Check out some of mine sometime?