With Conviction

I love you despite my apparent distance

I hate you in all my indifference

I trust you with my half-hesitance

I need you for your significance

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
love it. its so short yet so awesome captain. and its not just some idiot trying to lay out the "ance" structure. teenink really should've hit you with the monkey.

distressed_cinderellaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 4, 2010 at 11:10 pm :
Ello mate, so glad you could make it to my tea party. much smiles for your primate love. I owe you a banana

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 5, 2010 at 1:43 pm :
you know, for a minute there i thought you were some british or australian guy. then i saw the name and i was like "oh....right....."

through_my_eyes said...
LOVEEEE IT!!!!!!!!

Sept. 19, 2010 at 12:51 pm :
Thank you!! hey, we're eye-con buddies...get it?

through_my_eyes replied...
Sept. 19, 2010 at 3:54 pm :

anytime :)

ahaha, yup. We sure are :p

PumaPawww said...
Short and sweet yet so beautiful (:

Sept. 19, 2010 at 12:55 pm :
I usually have trouble describing my emotions with few words because i assume people need details to understand, so i'm really glad that you proved me wrong.