Freespirit

For long I had longed for freedom
Now the time has come;
To break free from the shackles who bind me to explore!
Its time that I be a free bird.
Time to spread my wings.
No longer am I the diffident person you once knew;
My knew life beckons me ut old ways run deep;have me in their grips.
But I know for sure it is evanescent.
My life wont exacerbate for the worst has passed.
You made my life a living hell,it has been odious since.
But now the time has come and I will be a free flying bird!
I am a free spirit,not to be caged!

Ruby-Paige-RoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I know exactly what that poem was talking about. You did a really great job.

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:14 pm :
thanks so much rose. :)

KanupriyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:11 am:
wow....what an enrapturing poem! :)

Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:20 am :
thankss kanu :D

MonsterGirl2000This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this peice. It describe alot of feelings.

Sarah_is_me replied...
Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:48 am :
This a great poem that talks about wanting to be yourself and to well "be free" :D I love these kinds of poems, and I love yours! One think that really stood out to me was that you addressed the shackles that bound you as a "who" and that as a "that". That really adds emphasis and structure to your poem. Great job and keep it up!

Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:18 am :
Thank you so much Sarah, I really appreciate you words! :D