on the...

on the outside everyone expects me to be all happy and smiles, but deep down all I wanna do is sit down and cry... On the outside no one sees what I think or feel, but the thing I cant get off my mind is thinking of why suddenly my friends have started to die... On the outside no one listens to me, but I don’t know why. On the outside all I want is to find that one great guy... Again.
On the inside I am nothing but hurt. On the inside I am nothing but burnt. On the inside I am nothing but broken. On the inside I sometimes can do nothing but hate all them.
On the outside I do nothing but hide, hide all the secrets deep down that no one knows... On the outside I can do nothing but bind, bind all these secrets that no one can ever know... Ont the outside I do nothing but smile, smile so no one ever knows of the secrets I am hiding and cannot tell... On the outside I can not dare to frown, because for if I did someone would find those secrets out and surely yell...
On the inside I do nothing but cry, cry from all the hurt others have caused... On the inside I feel like I’ve suddenly dide, died on the inside, because the caring was paused... On the inside I do nothing but still think of him, him, th one I first kissed, first slow danced with, the first of almost everything.. On the inside I do nothing but still love him, love him, because I cant do anything but miss him..
On the outside I feel nothing but fake... But on the inside, I feel just so real, so I wonder to myself... Why cant I both have and eat my cake too...???