Tears like raindrops

My tears are like raindrops
Falling softly-
Sad-
The ending of a silly sunny day,
Yet,
As Sure as I must breathe
It must rain,
And I must cry.
So come dance with me,
Dance through the tears,
Dance in the rain

albinotiger said...
wow the metaphor is Amazing! (maybe check out my work sometime)

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow this was beautiful! great job! keep writing! and im sorry that your a loner! hope u make friends!!! :)(:

Love.Hate.Passion. said...
It was a nice and short poem. I loved the concept and the last three lines. Great job!

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
its short and simple, i agree! but you can still feel something behind it :)

Delictious said...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 10:30 am
Very nice! It's short and simple and easy to relate too! :D I like it a lot, it flows very easily and is just nice to read! Very good job, I must say!

Alon_Freevoice said...
This is a good job! So meaningful with a few little words! 

CarrieAnn13 said...
Beautiful!  I love the comparison between teardrops and rain.  And like Garnet77 said, it's short and sweet but it has a lot of meaning.

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I actually really like this! It's short and sweet and has so much meaning! Beautiful. :)

Kailey4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I know this sounds..unoriginal...but that was VERY pretty! I read it over and over!!