Tears like raindrops

My tears are like raindrops
Falling softly-
Sad-
The ending of a silly sunny day,
Yet,
As Sure as I must breathe
It must rain,
And I must cry.
So come dance with me,
Dance through the tears,
Dance in the rain

albinotiger said...
Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:56 pm:
wow the metaphor is Amazing! (maybe check out my work sometime)

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow this was beautiful! great job! keep writing! and im sorry that your a loner! hope u make friends!!! :)(:

Love.Hate.Passion. said...
It was a nice and short poem. I loved the concept and the last three lines. Great job!

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 7:25 pm:
its short and simple, i agree! but you can still feel something behind it :)

Delictious said...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 10:30 am:
Very nice! It's short and simple and easy to relate too! :D I like it a lot, it flows very easily and is just nice to read! Very good job, I must say!

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:01 pm:
This is a good job! So meaningful with a few little words! 

CarrieAnn13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:54 pm:
Beautiful!  I love the comparison between teardrops and rain.  And like Garnet77 said, it's short and sweet but it has a lot of meaning.

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 5:38 pm:
I actually really like this! It's short and sweet and has so much meaning! Beautiful. :)

Kailey4This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 11:12 pm :
I know this sounds..unoriginal...but that was VERY pretty! I read it over and over!!