This Is Not Revenge. This Is An Applied Science

No one is going to save you
So feel free to rot here
Along with the termites
And the holes in the wood…
They seem to be pretty good at it.
You wont know when the sun sets
So if you said to someone “please help,
she left me stranded here all night.”
Well technically, you’d be lying.
Don’t worry about any wolves,
The bears killed them all off…
…I guess this is the part where
You say something clever like
“is this really what you want
To have on your conscious?”
Or “this will haunt you forever.”
Oh, I see, you want to apologize?
Hmmm…I have a better idea.

Aderes18 said...

Again, the cynicism reminds me of House

Nice poem. :)

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
merci captian. im glad i reminded you of something.

Rayneee905 said...

you say captain alot....WHY?

Great poem though :)

its cold, but at the same time, full of emotion. I LOVE your stuff

it's who you are. merci "my dear".

J'aime que tu as dis.

Karma_Chameleon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
There is something about this poem, something I can't quite put my finger on - well, I'm not sure how to articulate it properly, so I'll just say that I loved it.

ahh,you're so vague captain. what do you mean exactly? merci for the comment. i really appreciate your input. the previous sentence is not just some reoccuring theme predestined to floating aroung in this ever so poorly-defined enigma.

Karma_Chameleon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I suppose I was a tad bit vague there - only a tad mind you. ;-) Basically, you poem has a naturally smooth flow and rythm, was greatly entertaining, and contained that "X-Factor" which I love.

hmmm....the x-factor? here we go......

distressed_cinderella said...
Sept. 14, 2010 at 11:08 am
Ahh but it was implied

I was wondering where you came from. i suppose i should reread you.....

FlyleafFreak said...
Wow, very good. I really like your style, it's inspiring :P

thank you captain!thats nice to know. do your dance.

distressed_cinderella said...
Nuff said :D

but..........you didnt say anything.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This made me giggle sheepishly.

i'm glad no one can tell when i should be bitter, merci captain.

distressed_cinderella said...
Not exactly sure what that's sposta mean, but i will take it as ya love my sense of humor....

actually thats not at all what it means but i do love your sense of humor captain.

distressed_cinderella said...
Aug. 21, 2010 at 12:26 am
This poem satisfies my evil side...muahahah oh and I've now developed a new insult : Hey, I hope you rot in wood before you can even say 'clark we need you'

Aug. 21, 2010 at 1:38 am
man youre awesome captain. i think i've just found myself on the other side of the plasma.