FrozenSummer

I ly hear awake thinking of what you did to me. You left me alone with no where to go.

I ly hear crying at the pain you brought me. You smashed my heart till there was nothing left.

I ly hear laughing at the thought of you. No one will love you like I do.

I ly hear in silence for you have taken my words. You, have put a silent cry in my eyes. You, were suppose to be my night in shining armor. You, said you were going to be there. What Did I Do Wrong?

crubs3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this!! the title just plled me in!! could u please rate and check out my work?? thatd be great!! thanks and ur so good!!

myworld10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 7:54 pm :
Same wirh me!! The title sounded really cool, so I immediately checked this out. This poem is as good as the title is.

ShaDasia.L.BThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 9:37 pm :
thanks im going to keep writing, and im going to upload some more....

pixiedust15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 9:43 pm :
Goodie!!!!!!!!!!!! :D