My Eye's Reflection

Wiping the steamed mirror,
a reflection appears.
My haunting eyes stares back
Black pupils are deep with horror,
shallow with guilt.
There used to be something there
hope, will
I don't remember which
but now, i only see the end.

theMysteryPoet said...
so far, this one is my favorite. i love then ending especially. your very talented, its not easy to convey so much in such a short poem. well written

Marlyre This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
darker days come to everyone, and often an awesome poem follows... read some of mine?

MelanieLouise This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 16, 2010 at 9:30 am
thank you. and i will check out yours too :)

Egyptiangirl13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i really like this!! good job! i have to say the other one was my fav. out of the two though!! you have alot of talent!! don't stop using it:)

through my eyes said...
out of all your pieces i like this one, i like the emotion that it conveys, and its short and simple. great work :)

Aug. 5, 2010 at 11:01 am
thank you so much :)

brax34 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 4, 2010 at 11:32 am
being totally honest, i dont like it.  i sorry, i know that it sounds rude but, the flow isn't quite right.  i do like the message though

thank you for your feedback. i knew it was a little off but i wanted someone like you to tell me what i needed to change :) ya know how it is when you look at something for a while and you can't anything wrong or right about it, well thats how it was with this piece. thanks again :)

MercedesXO said...
you did an amazing job with this:) i like the simplicity of it, and how it goes on to mean so much more. great job!

aww thank you !