U Know Who You Are...

You speak. But, not through tears and sorrow.
You say you're sorry.
But that wont get me through tomorrow.
You said you would come back.
But instead i get a knife through my back.
You were always being fake.
And you let my heart break.
Look through the dusty frame
and see how much we aren't the same.

Nessa13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Love itt<3

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this captain. i love the last line and the concept of the poem. do your dance. 5 stars.

LoveLikeWoe replied...
Aug. 28, 2010 at 8:06 pm :
:D :D :D well thank you. ^^

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 28, 2010 at 9:52 pm :
ofcoursism.

LoveLikeWoe replied...
Sept. 3, 2010 at 11:27 am :
(:  

Sept. 5, 2010 at 8:12 pm :
you know, thsy say you must enter a comment longer than 10 characters in length. so i'm not sure how exactly you did that.

LoveLikeWoe replied...
Sept. 12, 2010 at 3:52 pm :
aha. xD i just spaced it a lot. :P yeah i'm not exactly sure how i did it either... xP

Sept. 13, 2010 at 1:21 pm :
I guess this is the part where i go away now-my curiosity being uncuriosized. i'll miss you captain. (wink,wink) call me.