Angels of Beauty

Oh white feathered beauties
Magical and invisible to the human eye
That bowed among the humans
And soothed the tears that cried
Your presence is sometimes forgotten
Yet still merrily seeked
Your purpose sometimes over exaggerated
To the deepest of all beliefs
Complicated lives seek your easiness
Confused hearts seek you love
Thankful minds seek your breeziness
Dying souls seek your dove
A faint hope of something greater
The comfortness needed to move on
You create theses ideas of longing
Sought after to process what lie beyond.

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This was beautiful! Great rhythm, flow, and rhyming.  I love your word choice.  Great job!

Btw, I'm going to comment on more of yours, I just can't comment on more right now.

MercedesXO replied...
thanks so much! that means a lot to me, and i really appriciate it:)

Miseltoe said...
My fav. too =). the imagery, the rhymes, the wonder and truth it adds up and u portrays its beauty remarkably

MercedesXO replied...
Aug. 1, 2010 at 11:19 am
thank you sooo much for all your nice comments:) i truly appriciate it and i'm very happy you like my work. that means a lot to me. i'll be sure to check out your work!

despurlock This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really love this poem! Again, you are very creative with your titles and that definately doesn't go unappreciated! I love this poem and I would have to say that y fave line is "Dying souls seek your mdove." Def. worth 5 stars and a fave :)

MercedesXO replied...
Thank you soooo much!! That honestly means so much to me, I'm really glad and appriciate you liking my work. And thanks for the rating as well! I'm happy you think I have good titles to my poems, thanks! And I love that you told me what your fav. line was. I like knowing what people specifically liked the best. thanks again:)

crubs3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so descriptive!!! i love it!!!! if you could please rate and comment on my work that would be great!!! thanks and ur really good!!!

MercedesXO replied...
thank you and i most certainly will!