Accidental, Incidental

I found myself under an oracle tree
Waiting for my vision to appear
And surely enough the message came
But the message wasn’t very clear
I don’t know what true love is like
So when he comes how will I know?
I’m familiar with the fairytale
But I don’t know how the story goes
I hope love isn’t anything like happiness
I hope that its an actual feeling
I hope he can reimburse me for my travels
Because I didn’t come all this way for nothing
He better not have a crooked smile
I hope he doesn’t obsess over small things
He better not be some simple minded jerk
Who cant see the forest for the leaves
What’s taking this prophecy so long
Why isn’t this fool here already
He better get over here fast
Because me luggage is getting heavy
I know you’re getting tired of my complaining
I can tell by how you’re reading this thing
Fortunately I found my sweetheart
Lying dead under an oracle tree.

Aderes18This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I can really relate to this one too. I am getting extremely impatient about true love! 

timevampire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this boo. :) crooked smiles are like weeds that grow from crooked hearts... So I have a crooked smile.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 1, 2010 at 6:58 pm :
merci captain. i love how you philosophize me. do your dance on...-never mind.

MidnightAngel7 said...
Nice. Its complicatedly simple capn', Over all, love it. Its nice to finally see someone who loves the word stalking too..glad I'm not the only weirdo out there..

Aug. 21, 2010 at 11:15 pm :
its nice to see other people can be happy that I'm weird like them.(.....) merci for the comment captian. i input your appreciate.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 12:40 pm:
...oh. and your honesty captain. do your dance.

MercedesXO said...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 12:23 pm:

Interesting...........

so you are a girl. No offence, but i always thought you were a guy for some reason, i'm not quite sure why.

i like the poem tho..but i can't decide if i liked the ending, to be honest. you deffinitely have talent though.

Jul. 29, 2010 at 12:40 pm :
hmmm...I've been stalking this person on teenink for a while now and it was driving them crazy to know whether or not i was a girl. but who says i'm a girl? and what makes me seem like a guy? thanx for the comment. i appreciate that you think i have talent.

MercedesXO replied...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 12:50 pm :
you are welcome. and stalking? that's a bit dramatic. more like i was viewing your work and from the way you wrote and "talked" i thought you were i guy, i just felt that way. and then when i read some of you work about love and how you said "he", that would mean you were a girl. and if you're not, then i guess you just like to write some of your poetry about relationships from the opposite sexes mindset. just my oppinion.

Jul. 29, 2010 at 2:00 pm :
i wasnt at all trying to insuate that you were stalking me captain. its just that this dreamwriter and i have put up like 50 posts and i like the way "stalking " describes that situation. its my favorite word. ch-ching.

MercedesXO replied...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 8:08 pm :
stalking is your favorite word..mkay. and why do you call everyone captain? lol

Jul. 29, 2010 at 9:39 pm :
well, it sounds better then writer or whatever, and good writers always captanize the boat. if its the king youre not gonna say"hey, guy with the crown."

MercedesXO replied...
Jul. 30, 2010 at 10:02 am :
Alright Boosflash.