Am I insane?

Am I insane?
A plot to gain.
Request for rain,
Or a little pain.
Walk in shame,
Resist the game.
A light, my flame
And I'm to blame.
Am I insane?
Am I insane?

Rosalynne said...
today at 3:55 pm:
I dont know why... but this made me laugh... I absolutely love it...

JubilexThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 9:20 pm :
Ha! Yeah, it's an odd one.

today at 9:20 pm :
Also, thank you! :)

Authorgal98 said...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 10:45 pm:
This is really good, and relateble. ;)

AvengedJasonFold said...

But this does make sense!!! I like it.

It's not supposed to make sense to sane people right? :D

Dec. 3, 2010 at 7:17 pm :

Thanks :)

It may seem like it makes sense and it may to a point, but I filled it with things that mean something to me from my experiences, so it's filled with hidden references.

AvengedJasonFold replied...
Dec. 4, 2010 at 10:50 am :
Those are the most fun things to write about xD

Healing_Angel said...
Jul. 23, 2010 at 12:46 am:
Thanks. That's good to know. I don't need my teacher asking any questions, even though I doubt she would. I just want to be sure. I don't like unexpected surprises. I think I will sign up.

Healing_Angel said...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 3:26 am:
Thanks. :) One last question: why do they want to know my teacher's name? Would they contact her?

Jul. 22, 2010 at 2:20 am :
I hope not :P I doubt they would. You could always make something up too, they'll hardly know. I think mine has '...' written in it.

Healing_Angel said...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 5:18 pm:
Thanks. I'm still not sure if I'll sign up, but I'm thinking about it. I've read some of your comments on the forums and you are exactly the sort of friend I've always wanted: kind, compassionate, sensibe and you aren't afraid to speak your mind. Take Care. 

Healing_Angel said...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 1:28 am:
Thanks for replying back so quickly. I guess I'm so cautious because I've been hurt by too many people who I thought were friends. I find it so hard to trust people now. I have this irrational fear that if anyone finds out anything about me then something bad will happen. When I was thinking about replying to any of these, I looked around and read some of your stuff and you are really sensibe, caring and used to giving advice. Take Care.

Jul. 19, 2010 at 10:48 pm :
That's cool. Whatever you choose is fine. If you do sign up, I'd be happy to talk to you on the forums.

Healing_Angel said...
Jul. 18, 2010 at 12:48 am:
I can totally relate to feeling crazy and scared, wondering if I was out of control, but I eventually calmed down enough to think rationally. I'd sign up, but I'm cautious. Why do they want our address or school name?

Jul. 18, 2010 at 2:58 am :
I don't even know. I think the address is so that they can mail out copies of the magazine to you. If one of your pieces gets in, they'll mail you a copy for free. School name is probably some kind of census thing.

Healing_Angel said...
Jul. 15, 2010 at 4:45 am:
I love this! Your such a good writer!

Jul. 15, 2010 at 6:12 am :
Thanks to both comments. I doubt this piece makes me much of a writer though. It was kind of a joke. I was feeling mighty crazy at the time. There are quite a number of hidden references relative to my own experiences though, which I find amusing, even if no one else ever sees them.

pinkypromise23 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:52 pm:
i really like this and nice rhyming(: