My heart is falling for you... | Teen Ink

My heart is falling for you...

By 20Autumn14 GOLD, Ely, Nevada
20Autumn14 GOLD, Ely, Nevada

My heart is falling for you day by day and night by night. We have been in love for the longest that I can remember. I love you and nothing is going to change that. We are sitting in the park talking about our future and then you get down on one knee and propose to me. With this token of love I knew right then and there that we are going to last forever and ever always. When I put on the wedding dress my mother begins to cry and sings "My heart is falling for you, when you put on your dress in white I begin to cry and say baby you are my one and only baby and you can't change that. When your father walks you down the man's heart is falling for you." And I say mommy there is nothing in this world that is going to change me as your baby. I will always be you little girl in this whole world and I love you. As I walk down the aisle they all begin to rise and I begin to cry. When I get to the man of my dreams he smiles and says "My heart is falling for you." When I said I do we went on and he begin to sing "Honey I love you and my heart has been falling for you since I seen your pretty face and I knew you were the one for me. Cause baby my heart is falling for you and I love you. Since I seen your pretty face, Baby I do.