ONE LOVE, TWO PEOPLE, FOR A DRUG

By , leavenworth, WA
when we speak, there is no doubt that he has formed a pout from one little thing that is more important to him that his wedding ring

the man I look up to knows all the hookups to obtain a product that makes him forget all the love, all the joy he felt before he took this in as his toy

now he jabbers on and on; it is no question what he has done

i used to hate and lost all respect for the man who is now a suspect of wasting his life and losing his daughter

if only he cared for his surrounders, he would have no thought to ponder why he makes his wife cry, or why his daughter has chosen to wander from a life she once lived

she now sits in the saddle of a horse no one can handle and knows her fear of him leaving here

HIS DAUGHTER;HIS LIFE
he must now keep the fear of him coming home and it has dissapeared

it's scary to know what he longs for has fell into the hands of one whom it used to jerk a tear

But she easily understands why hi is full of cheer and how she says goodbye to all her fears

while at school, she accomlishes so much more when this angel dust does its chore
EYES OPEN WIDE, mouth like a desert

and every now and then she finds a rock that forces her mind to tick like a clock

EUPHORIA, it has its bite; [aranoia, shakiness too but only she knows why this is what she chooses to go through

she used to be so innocent, but she has changed; one rock deranged her entire life, DRILLED IT TO THE GROUND

he is paying for the addiction that has taken him and his daughter victim
this year, she will shed a shameful tear because her life, morals and attitude has morphed for the worse

August 27th, 2009 was her 15th birthday, and the day of her first line
then Halloween came along, when she craved another line

Behind a motorhome she went, where her and a friend did more than was originally meant; Numb from head to toe, she thought "how can my heart race like this and still go?"

she despised her dad because he lived a lie, now she loves him more than before because he unknowingly provides her with a free high

DADDY'S AND DAUGHTERS ARE FULL OF LOVE, too bad OURS IS ALL FOR A DRUG