A good man

They say a good man is hard to find, but I always see him inside my mind. I close my eyes and fast forward time. There he is with our 3 kids. He is very strong, chocolate milky soft skin, he has the whitest smile across the land. He is my good man. I open my eyes and try to look inside to see if i'm a good woman, but thers still somethng saying your just a little girl. So i close my eyes and fast forward time. There he goes joking around with his bros. He is skinny, tall, well built, dark brown eyes, and he has the sexiest hazel brown eyes I've ever seen. He is my good man. So I lay in my bed and dream in my head all of the lustful things I could do to this man. I stop and realize that this is a bad end. So i close my eyes and fast forward time. There he was my young love. He is short, he has braces,he is funny, he is smooth. He is my good man. So I stand there and I grasp his hand and realize he might not look like the first 2 guys but he is the love of my life. So he is my good man. <3