"hey"

"hey"
I turn and
with dissapointment i see
no question
no curiosity
no interest
in your eyes
that word
that "hey"
just a simple
acknowledgement of my presence
"hey"
i reply
with that word
that means so much more to me
than it does to you...
will you ever know?

singergurl12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 20, 2010 at 9:02 am:
haha love this! you take an ordinary thing that no one really sees and make people thing about it- great job!

xovanillatwilightxo This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:42 pm:

I really like this! You make a good point. Write on! =]

p.s. anyone who sees this feel free to check out my work and comment!

sleeplessdreamer said...
Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:48 pm:
This is a good point. I mean the poems really just stating an opinion, not really there for dramatic affect or anything, so I don't really know how to critique it. So I won't, because if I can't figure out how to critique something it means it's too good to be criticized... Um, I'm kind of rambling here.... So, good job. This comment is probably a waste of space....

crubs3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 23, 2010 at 5:05 pm:
This is great!!! 

alwayskelley This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 24, 2010 at 11:22 am :
 thanks :)

maybeshannon said...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 4:01 pm:
aw kell i like this one =]  ....ohkay well not "=]" that im happy for this poem, but "=]" that i like it but not because ....y'know what im just gonna stopp right there lol you got that right?? =]P love the poem chicaa =]

Jul. 6, 2010 at 3:53 pm :
haha thanks even though im not really sure what your trying to say

possiblylindsey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 4:04 pm :
does anyone ever know what shannons trying to say?? lol just kidding, but i love the poem[=

maybeshannon replied...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 4:47 pm :
HEYY!!!!!!! hahahaha