Let Them Know

Tell everyone who I am,
tell them who I
wanna be;
Tell them how you're
not the person I ever
wish to see.
You may also tell them
how well I'm broken,
and how you made me
that way.
Just tell them how much
I'm ripped open, bleeding
what I know to be true.

So go ahead and persue
your reputation by
flaunting how much
I miss you,
but be sure to remember
to say just how much
you're lying.

pandagirl312This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:39 am:
Good job. I like how it's kind of like "well, yeah you hurt me. So what? You didn't change who I am." At least, that's what I pulled from it... :) Anyways, I really like it. Good job. :)

xBaByGiRrL22xThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 16, 2012 at 7:32 pm :
thank you very much.! Im glad you were able to get such a good vibe.(: I think every pain we encounter has the ability to make us that much stronger:D

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You're awesome captian. i love this and i adore the last stanza. it has the mokey written all over it. do your dance.

Sept. 13, 2010 at 8:06 pm :
haha thankk uu!(: means alot tht uu took the time 2 read/comment on my piece. interesting criticism btw;) thx againn:D

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 13, 2010 at 8:48 pm :
not here to criticize anybody captain. welcome you're. do your dance.

xLoVeLyCuTiEe428x said...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 10:05 pm:
I looooove this!!!

Jul. 4, 2010 at 3:58 pm :
thxxx uu!!i waznt sure bout this 1 once i read it over again, so it meanz alot;)