Honest Lies

Tell me the truth
the whole truth
and nothing but the truth.

Curvature and play on words
create the perfect facade...

Carefully spill your words
onto the pitch black canvas
color your lines white...

So nothing but the truth
means
everything but...

I believe everything,
my canvas drips glass tears,
as your honesty plays invisible.

Carpet cutter
slash marks
display the perfect scene
of carefully planned strategic words.

And as I shred here
spilling glass shards...
as you smile indignately
with a look in your eye..
as if to say
"You can't say I didn't tell you so."

miracle_of_hope said...
this is definatly mag worthy

satan666 said...
You're amazing. Absolutely ravishing.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
man you're really good captain. we need more people like yopu. and i love the last line. this really should have been in the magazine. 5 stars captain.

JePeutVousVoir replied...
Oh!Thank you! I wish to be in there someday..I dont know if I ever will though...haha, but thankyou!

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

if you get in there, it'd be with the one you least expected to get published, because the editors aren't as talented as you are.

P.S. I can see you too, captain.

JePeutVousVoir replied...
Ha What do you mean they arent as talented, they wuld have to be wouldnt they?  But thank you so much again.....I just really want to make it in there for once. I have been on here for a while and I havent made it yet, nor have I made one with as many comments either.

Jul. 1, 2010 at 3:30 am
read some of the stuff in the mag, not much talent. if they had your talent they'd recognize your talent and say"oh this should be in the mag." but color blind horses cant tell red dots from blue dots.

JePeutVousVoir replied...
Haha, I guess you are correct.

oui oui captain.

JePeutVousVoir replied...
haha, so I checked out your work and I was very impressed. You are very talented.(:

merci captain!!! i'm so glad you seasoned my steak with that comment!!!

JePeutVousVoir replied...

haha, You make me laugh. :D

Jul. 8, 2010 at 11:33 am
i know i'm not supposed to respond but i'm gonna say merci anyway. you can just respond in your head if you like. serioulsy.