What It's Like to be Me

I ma from a family that likes to cook/From an annoying energetic brother/I am from an Optimus Prime home/Fromm a dusty, dark blue room/I am from my room playing Xbox/From when I was little playing with my cousin/I am from playing tennis in rain or in the burning sun/From my old school where I left my best friend/After not experiencing memories for a while/ You forget you ever had them//I am from a Lysol smelling home/ From a useless dinig room in my house/I am from old Nintentdo that I had when I was little/ From my embarising suit I had when I was in kindergarten/I am from flan that my aunt makes/ From the embarissing moments at Christmas/I am from a house named Joe because it is so average/From an old Cat in the Hat book in first grade//I am from the computer I got on Chriustmas when I was 14/From the weird noice my toilet makes every once in a while/I am from a developing neighborhood/From the delicious meals my grandma makes/I am from annoying and stupid questions that are asked/From Yonkers, New York/ I missed lioving there// All these old memories/ Forgotten once in a while/ Every now and again/ I remeber the good and bad times I had/ Before I forgot them for good//