I hate this

I hate this.
Being alone.
Being ignored.
Being forgotten.

I’m through.
I’m done.
I give up.

They’re all liars.
The ones who say they’ll help.
The ones who say they’ll listen.
The ones who say they care.

Damn the liars!
Damn the trials!
Damn it all to pieces!

bound4life4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 31, 2010 at 3:09 pm:
omg! pure genius! the simplicity of it is amazing! stioong ending nd OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! thats xactly wat i needed  cuz of my stupid damn boyfriend breaking up w me! ahhhh1 i love this even more than i did 2 sec ago

GangstaEyesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 3:50 pm:
I completely understand where you're coming from with this poem - Some of my stuff is like this - just what comes out when I'm venting. I like it. :)

Forgotten replied...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 10:16 pm :
thanks, GangstaEyes :)

GoodmorningSweetheart said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:42 pm:
Of your three poems this is my least favorite. It simply reflects typical thoughts that fail to give me a new view on life. Too simple. Too typical.

Forgotten replied...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 5:28 pm :
i see... well to be honest, i was just venting when i wrote this... but i admit, i don't like this poem much either after reading it. but thanks for commenting anyway.