Unforgiven | Teen Ink

Unforgiven

By SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois
SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois

"Drop The World....." Or "Everything Happens For A Reason....." Or "I am jealous of every woman that has ever hugged him, Cause for that mere second. They held my entire world."

As I lay here and dream about the next time I will see you a smile passes across my lips...But it wont stay there long....A couple days later I get a call from your brother telling me that cancer has won the battle and that you died earlier the night before....I sat there for hours looking at the ground wishing that this had all been a VERY bad dream and then days go by and I learn that its reality......I wished it was me and not you...I would have done anything for you to still be here....I sit here day in and day out thinking about things I could have done diefferently....I fell farther and farther into the deep dark hell....The poison that has passed through my veins making me unable to feel anything other than sadness and numbness....It hurts and yet at the same time I dont really feel anything....And for that is why I cannot forgive myself....I shall remain unforgiven...For I wasn't all the way there for you when you needed it the most...I wasn't by your side telling you how much I loved you and how much I needed you...How important you were to me...I dont know what to say now that you are gone...All I know is that I will never get to hear your voice again....Never see your smiling face....Never feel your touch....And it kills me inside to know that I will never have you again.....

This is dedicated to the love of my life that passed away recently to cacer........Your in my heart forever....

on Sep. 24 2010 at 7:46 am

I know there is ALOT of typos in my poems but that was due to the fact that I didnt really have time and I typed them in a rush so there are some mess ups....Sooo im sorry D:

on Sep. 9 2010 at 10:42 am

Thank you for your kind words....But you have a reason to greive as well....Even though he did not die you still lost him and you loved him......So that is true pain....And I am glad my poem could help you open your eyes that means alot to me......Just remember that life does go on even when your in so much pain that you think you could just curl up and die right then, right there......

WritingLoverForever PLATINUM, Bowling Green, Ohio

It's not about success; it's about significance.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Losing the love of your life to cancer must have shattered your heart. And to think, for the past week, I've been all depressed and acting like "woe is me" because my boyfriend broke up with me. Now I realize I've been acting stupid. YOU have a real reason to grieve. This poem was a real eye-opener to me. Five stars all the way! I'll keep you in my prayers.

on Aug. 23 2010 at 11:01 am

Thank you so much.....

carvedinwood BRONZE, Bayside, New York

one must still have chaos within oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star
- Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm beyond sorry for your loss, and find it both heartening and uplifting to see you express your pain in such a healthy, and also beautiful way. Keep writing, this is great.