You... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

You crawled into my mouth
And became the only word to escape my lips.
You overthrew my brain,
And now control my thoughts.
You slipped into my stomach
And filled it up with butterflies
You tickled my lips
And curled them into a smile.
You rubbed against my cheeks
And left an eternal blush.
You snuck into my heart
And built yourself a home.

PaigeStreetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is possibly the best, most expressive and sensual love poem I have read yet on this site. No lie. 

inkersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 12:19 am:
Very awesome work. <3

Alondra said...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 7:39 pm:
This poem is amazing and so true in so many different ways

kelsey2097 said...
Feb. 17, 2011 at 9:06 am:
omg this is so good! you should write more!

pixiedust15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 8:55 pm:
this is really good. Plz write more! :)

Apeggy said...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 11:27 am:
This is the sweetest poem i've ever read! you did and outstanding job at wording this. amazing. that's all I can say. 

thepreechyteenagerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 10, 2010 at 6:14 am:

Oh, my gosh!  This is my fav. poem of your so far!!!!!! REALLY< really good!!!

5 million stars!

blondnbrilliant This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 10, 2010 at 5:53 pm :
thx for reading my poems! Because so many people write poetry on here, its hard to get noticed. But I really liked your comments and just wanted to let you know that your an amazing fictional novel writer, and if you ever write a book, let me know so I can buy it!

elfiewrites said...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 9:58 pm:
I think I know who this is about... YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER. keep on writing, please!

Brooke M. replied...
Dec. 11, 2011 at 3:09 pm :
The poem was good but it created some disturbing images, also maybe YOU could work on expanding your vocabulary as well 2 stars

SwallowedByInsanity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:43 pm :
um, this poem was published in the Teen Ink magazine. The repetitive use of the word 'you' was the style of the poem, and maybe YOU should re-evaluate your critique instead of being so quick to rate a PUBLISHED poem 2 stars and not bothering to see the artistic value of it's metaphorical meaning. Thank u for bringing my rating down a star, and have a nice day.