We the Spiders This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Weave
We weave our webs
Naturally
Born to weave
Our masterpiece, the web
Our medium …

Lies …

They fear us
And they should
For they are nothing
But tangled flies.

LeilaLancaster28 said...
Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:33 am:
Don't have a lot of cash to buy a car? Worry not, just because that is real to get the mortgage loans to solve such problems. Thence get a sba loan to buy everything you need.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
For what the compliment of someone who condemns your opinion is worth, I rather liked this poem. It is cleverly written and built upon an interesting though. Well done!

saimneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 27, 2010 at 7:50 pm :
your compliment is worth the same as anyone else hhaa xD esp when ur the only 1 who took the time to comment lol ^______^